As a senior member of the platform partnerships team, you will be empowered and required to work cross-functionally, to enable impactful partnerships that support the growth and success of Magic Leap’s technology platform and enterprise business.
The ideal candidate would have extensive experience executing partnerships in the following disciplines: photonics, chipsets, displays, sensors, technology manufacturing, and complex intellectual property negotiation.
12+ years of deal-making/partner management experience is likely needed to successfully perform this role.
- As a representative of the enterprise team, you will serve as the bridge between the internal technology platform and business groups. You will work closely with hardware leadership to anticipate future needs and initiates for development and implementation of new technologies for our technology roadmap.
- You will lead exploratory discussions with potential partners and contribute to the structure and definition of the optimal partners for Magic Leap’s technology roadmap.
- You will be responsible for building, maintaining, and evolving relationships with current and potential partners in the hardware industry. You’ll cultivate and execute complex hardware related partnerships to secure Magic Leap’s successful product launches. These partnerships will include, but may not be limited to, custom hardware, technology implementation, and integration of third party intellectual property.
- You will be empowered and responsible for the successful execution of business deals from inception to completion (identify, qualify, capture). You will direct, along with senior leadership, the resolution of highly complex or unusual business problems applying advanced analytical thought and judgment.
- You will closely collaborate with the supply chain team to ensure the candidate technologies meet the product quality and supply assurance requirements Magic Leap needs.
- BS/MS or MBA is preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.