We are looking for a passionate and skilled marketing operations leader to manage and expand Aiven’s in-house creative, marketing operations, and web development teams.
In this role, you will partner with all other marketing and communications teams to plan programs, campaigns, and activities, and lead the delivery of creative assets as well as technical solutions to bring ideas to life. You will help your team become the center of excellence for global marketing operations. You will lead change large and small - from changing the structure of our creative briefs or evaluating new tools to building completely new capabilities and teams within the Marketing function.
You are a leader with proven experience in growing and leading a diverse group of professionals. You excel in planning, processes, and prioritization, and understand how to bring the art and science of marketing together to make an impact. Above all, you are experienced in coaching people, leading change, and enabling teams to work efficiently together.
- Oversee the smooth running of our in-house creative production, marketing operations, and web development ensuring effective delivery, cross-functional collaboration, and positive team spirit
- Contribute to the strategic development and roadmap of Aiven’s demand generation and thought leadership programs
- Develop a comprehensive operating plan with both immediate and long-term goals and milestones, assessing the business needs to shape capabilities
- Establish and implement our digital operations model to deliver lean and scalable digital operations that effectively drive execution of awareness, acquisition, conversion and retention
- Support and train other marketing teams on best practices, tools, and ways of working
- Own website management and development, including growth engineering that enables the marketing team to activate users within our management console
- Develop Aiven’s MarTech stack to cover the needs of the entire marketing function, and own the associated training and enablement
- Drive Aiven’s content strategy and lead our in-house creative production covering content in written formats, video and audio
- Support in defining KPIs to track digital marketing performance, accountable for the tracking setup to ensure effective measurement
- A successful track record in leading the delivery of digital and content marketing services in a global environment either in-house or at an agency, including experience in managing managers
- Extensive experience in and knowledge of creative and digital marketing, including MarTech, web development, and content marketing
- Strong knowledge of creative workflows, digital development processes, as well as project management tools and methodologies (e.g. Agile)
- Influential leadership presence, ability to inspire and coach people to thrive in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Experience in managing budgets and multiple vendor relationships
- Previous experience in developer marketing and/or B2B SaaS is an advantage
- Comfortable with leading cross-functional teams and influencing executives
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive, optimistic, collaborative attitude balanced with a strong sense of pragmatism
- A dynamic startup environment with a rapidly growing, international business
- Highly experienced colleagues
- Employee Stock option plan
- Mobile phone and subscription
- Private health and dental care
- Flexibility to work remotely
You will be part of a highly-skilled, tight-knit and - with your help - growing team, making your contribution essential to what is becoming a truly unique success story. If you’re interested, please send us your application.