About SureSwift Capital
You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 70+ people in 14 time zones around the world.
While we do work hard, we all work remote, and according to our own schedules that make the most sense for ourselves and our families. There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time...unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you.
Your Daily Challenges
When we welcome you aboard we’ll introduce you to the Product Team, Creative Team and Growth Manager. These are the people you’ll work closely with day-to-day.
In this position, you’ll help take our paid ads game to the next level. Currently, we’re running a few Google ads to promote our various SaaS companies, but we could be doing so much more.
Once you get settled in and learn more about the team, your day to day activities will look something like this:
- Own paid campaign processes from start to finish, including researching, planning, trafficking, troubleshooting, optimizing and reporting
- Work cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies (awareness, engagements, and lead generation) across SureSwift Capital’s properties
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders
- Define, measure, and evaluate relevant paid media KPIs
- Stay current in the latest ad technology trends and developments
- Monitor and tweak Google Ad campaigns
- A/B testing and strategic ad experimentation that minimizes Cost Per Conversion and maximizes trials and paid sign ups
- Ad conversion tracking setup and testing (Trials and paid ads)
- Expand and test different ad platforms like Quora, Linkedin, Youtube, Facebook and more
- Assist with setting and tracking paid marketing funnels
- Set and hit quarterly goals and objectives
- Identify relevant metrics and insights
- Manage budgets and improving ad spend efficiency
- Keyword research and strategy
- 2-4+ years: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads, Youtube Ads and more, in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Working knowledge of SEO
- Good understanding of Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
- Experience working with remote teams
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is a full time (30-40 hours per week), remote / work from home position.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thanks for the time you took to read about this opportunity.