Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join one of our top-tier teams (Crypto Wallet).
Location is indicated for reference, we are open for remote set up for this position.
- Develop, maintain and administer tools which will automate operational activities and improve engineering productivity
- Automate continuous delivery and on-demand capacity management solutions
- Developing configuration and infrastructure solutions for internal deployments
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing software issues
- Updating, tracking and resolving technical issues
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products. Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class security solutions
- 3-6+ years of technical experience in a or similar role supporting large scale production systems
- Familiar with cloud services such as AWS and GCP
- Experience in large-scaled distributed environments
- Demonstrated programming skills in Go, Python or similar
- Experience with tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform, etc
- Kafka, ElasticSearch - beneficial, but not critical
- Good command of Linux environment
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
Nice to have:
- Understanding basic knowledge about encryption knowledge will be a benefit
- Blockchain experience will be a plus
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire