With so many companies transitioning to remote work, what we offer is more relevant than ever, and we are growing fast!
You’ll be creating the foundation for:
- Design and implementation of data protection & IT security strategies
- Identification of security challenges
- Project manage and implement certification initiatives such as SOC 2 and ISO 27001
- Reviews and audits
You will be working alongside Operations and Product and your expertise will be leveraged to improve processes and remove manual interactions in the entire end-to-end value chain.
You have an interest in innovative technologies and practical experience from applying these to both business processes and IT scenarios. In addition to your experience with security matters, you’re naturally curious, customer oriented, and easily discover ways to simplify and improve how security operations function and how effective technologies can be utilised for real impact. We believe you have experience that covers systems, tools, processes and business. You have analytical ability, a structured approach, a practical and problem solving mindset that you couple with initiative and drive.
Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live.
Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time consuming to employ workers internationally. At Omnipresent, we’re cutting this complexity and providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a simplified, cost effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we’re building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
Our company is growing quickly. Well-oiled, effective, secure Operations and robust technology frameworks are essential in order to provide customers with exceptional value, a secure & modern environment, and a first class service experience. At the same time, increased efficiency will allow the business to scale and run with greater velocity. You will help us take our current processes, operational framework, and IT practices to the next level and the one beyond, introducing and managing best practices in the following fields:
- Lead, project manage and implement certification initiatives related to information security
- Identify security challenges, design, and implement data protection and information security strategies
- Safeguard data integrity, data accessibility, availability and accuracy
- Ensure certifications are kept up to date, valid and packaged for positive external impact
- Point of contact for external requests and audits/reviews related to data security
- Responsible for incident management, quality assurance, audits, tests and related reporting
You’ve done some of these things..
- Used a combination of processes and tools to increase internal capacity/capability while improving security, compliance and customer value
- Performed security audits and developed improvement plans
- Successfully prepared businesses for velocity and scale
- Acted as a system and/or process owner, taking care of migration, guided and prioritized system development and admin
- Project managed and led data protection and IT security certifications for a growing business
- Negotiated with vendors, managed consultants and other external parties
You are the sort of person that..
- Can articulate complex ideas in a simplified way and provide clear and easy to understand guidance internally
- Has the ability to learn tools, systems,certifications and business processes as needed, and the capability to transfer such knowledge to others
- Is a results-oriented, self-starting problem solver with initiative and drive
- Has significant analytical ability, a structured approach and a project management mindset
- Loves to solve complex operational and business issues by building simple processes, identifying and using modern technology solutions to ensure desired degree of automation, replacing manual human interaction wherever required
- Understands security technology and has practical experience from using such tools and frameworks
- Understands how to practically balance technical and security requirements/possibilities with customer value and business needs
- Has a deep understanding of IT security and data protection, and can apply that knowledge at a practical level including internal assessments and managing consultants through certification processes, etc.
What’s in it for you (apart from the most fun and challenging ride of your life!)
- Shared ownership - Being a part of our journey means you will own a piece of Omnipresent
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local holidays - although we’re not too prescriptive!
- Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for all the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are
- Company retreats: We are planning biannual company-wide retreats post COVID, and well as socials and other team building activities
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the world - We don’t care where or when you work as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows
We believe remote working is a great equaliser and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.