Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for experienced Customer Support Operations representatives to set up and expand our customer support operations. Serving Europe, our local operations team will support a local and global audience to provide a world-class premium level of support for our users.
Customer Support is extremely important for us and we hope to create a platform where our users are well supported with excellent quality, fast response time and accurate information. Support will be in English, applicants who can speak multiple languages are favoured highly.
The best CSRs are genuinely delighted to help customers. They’re tolerant, empathetic, and intensely communicative. Customer Support representatives can put themselves in their clients’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and our CSRs can gather it for us. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They're confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough knowledge to fix the problem.
Your goal will be to ensure exceptional service standards and sustain high customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for daily management of customer service specialists (Polish speaking team). Guide customer service specialists through field work, avoid customer complaints caused by customer service specialist faults.
- Responsible for training, motivation, promotion, communication and other management and emergency public relations events. Responsible for the overall service level and team performance.
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of customer service processes, service standards, work plans, implementation specifications.
- Adjust and improve processes to meet internal requirements.
- Work out training scheme with training supervisors. Provide product training and improve service capabilities for customer service specialist teams.
- Arrange team members on duty and in shifts and make specific shift arrangements. Adjust customer service reception and arrange replacement personnel according to the customer flow volume. Help employees grow and achieve the goal of exceeding productivity and satisfaction.
- Responsible for the daily shift management of the customer service team. Manage, supervise and evaluate the daily work of customer service specialists.
- Communicate and coordinate with different departments. Connect with and give feedback to marketing, products, technology teams etc.
- Bachelor's degree or above, more than 5 years experience of customer service management, including more than 3 years experience of customer service supervisor. E-commerce or financial background is necessary.
- Fluent in English and Polish languages
- Proficiency in Word/Excel/PPT/Visio and other software. Strong document editing ability, analysis , summary and reporting ability.
- Familiar with customer service operations and business process. Strong insight. Good at discovering problems. Sensitive to figures.
- Excellent language skills and communication skills, strong team work ability.
- Be proactive. Have a strong sense of service, adaptability to changes and ability to deal with on-site problems. Able to deal with emergencies independently.
- Strong sense of responsibility. Passionate in customer service management. Emotional stability, with enthusiastic and optimistic personality. Able to arouse the enthusiasm of team members.
Willing to work weekends and irregular hours which will include night shifts.
This opportunity will be on remote basis.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire