Brandbassador is a platform that allows brands to scale and automate word-of-mouth ambassador marketing, and allows people to be an ambassador for their favourite brands and get perks, gift cards, cash and products in return. We currently work with over 60 brands such as iDeal of Sweden, PopSockets, MVMT Watches, Huel, Fabletics and the list goes on.
Brandbassador was created by the founders of the fashion phenomenon Onepiece - a pioneer in the adult onesie industry and in ambassador marketing. After running into a number of painful manual tasks, the founders created their own internal system to alleviate the problem. Little did they know, it was a problem countless brands are facing and need a solution to. So, they spent 2 years and over $4 million in development costs to create what is now Brandbassador.
Customer Success is the heart of Brandbassador and we are looking for a tech-savvy individual who is looking to help our customers succeed at the beginning of their journey with Brandbassador. You will play a major part in supporting our rapidly growing client base and helping to build our Customer Education program that will allow the majority of our brands to onboard with an automated flow. You will also work to ensure clients are smoothly set up with their new Brandbassdor accounts and train them how to use our solution in order to help their business grow. By designing the content and tools they need to be successful, they can confidently solve most of their problems with ease.
You will use your subject matter expertise to help us develop and implement a tech touch onboarding flow that will allow our customers to get set up on the platform. Part of the role will require you to understand and work with technology that will ensure our core onboarding metrics are improved.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys creating and building processes to help improve the experience of customers you just might be who we’re looking for.
- Review and understand our customer’s business challenges/pains to successfully implement our solution
- Onboard and train new customers to ensure they are setup for maximum success
- Learn and maintain a deep expertise of Ambassador marketing and best practices to provide ongoing value and support to our customers
- Roll out a strategy to help us move towards a more automated onboarding flow
- Help to create and design our Customer Education program that will allow the majority of our brands to onboard with an automated flow
- Create courses and videos that show how the product works, provides tips for navigating tricky aspects, and incorporate use cases to put the product in a real-life context
- Maintain and track all projects and documentation in relation to our Customer Education program
- Ensure proper and consistent communication of status to the customer and the Brandbassador team on all project deliverables.
- Help create a more positive, effective experience for both customers and customer-facing employees.
- Work with our Account Executives to manage client expectations and ensure that the Onboarding Team has all information necessary for a smooth transition
- Analyse, organise and communicate customer feedback to the Product to help build success into our product
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
- At least 2-3 years of similar experience within a SaaS business or a proven track record in B2B account management
- Experience in customer journey mapping and building processes and content to help educate customers with product adoption
- You have the ability to explain technical concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Expertise with Excel/Google Sheets and proficiency communicating data through these mediums
- Knowledge of e-commerce solutions (such as Shopify) preferred
- A quick learner and solutions-oriented
- Excellent organisational, project and time management skills
- You’re comfortable on the phone/zoom talking to customers, providing support and feedback while working closely to resolve any problems in a timely fashion
- You are a team player who takes pride in your work and goes the extra mile to ensure the job is done right
- You are passionate about social media and technology, and love working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You are empathetic to the challenges unique to different types of business models and are able to anticipate customer needs and concerns before they arise
- You're ambitious, driven & tenacious; we’re looking for someone who can both grow the role and their career at the same time
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Competitive salary, we pay well & reward performance
- Awesome working environment, we work hard we play hard and we take pride in our business.
- Free Lunch - seriously, we provide lunch from some of the best lunch joints in London when we are working in the office
- Personal development - we want to back you and invest in you
- Access to in-house kitchen with a fridge full of drinks, food and office drinks every Friday (when in the office)
- A buzzing work environment in trendy Shoreditch
- Flexible remote working