With so many companies transitioning to remote work, what we offer is more relevant than ever, and we are growing fast! We need someone who can onboard our rapidly growing client base across USA.
You will take on the role of Customer Experience Coordinator and you’ll be the second Customer Success hire in the region so this is a great time to come and help shape our processes, deliver tangible results, and delight our customers.
You’re not only able to articulate complex ideas in a simple way for our customers, you are obsessed with simplifying (and building) internal processes too, always putting the voice of the customer first.
Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live.
Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time consuming to employ workers internationally. At Omnipresent, we’re cutting this complexity and providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a simplified, cost effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we’re building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
At Omnipresent, you will shape positive customer outcomes through effective, proactive interactions. You will also be tasked to collect and analyze data and feedback in order to develop more expedient processes and improve our valued customers’ perceptions on the entire service experience. You’ll be involved in all aspects of customer interactions, end-to-end support, account management, guiding and educating customers and more. Additionally, all team members will look to you and the Customer Success team for input across key decisions.
- Take over new customers from sales and act as the single point of contact with the objective of providing our customers with a high-value, low effort, expedient service experience
- Own and manage the customer relationship throughout the employee onboarding process.
- Coordinate customer queries and loop in subject matter expert colleagues from legal, payroll, benefits or tech.
- Ensure smooth, timely onboarding of new customers, as well as post go-live support.
- Help simplify and automate complex operational processes together with the tech team. Be an active internal participant in improving steps, content, and structures related to our customer interactions
- Communicating with customers, providing a sense of control and assurance, and gathering feedback
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process.
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
- Gauge customers’ levels of satisfaction with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding service improvements.
- Being the main point of contact between the company and our customers during the critical employee onboarding stage.
You’ve done some of these things...
- Ideally gained 2+ years customer success, customer experience, support, project management or account management experience in a scaling tech company.
- Built a proven track record of working in a highly dynamic customer facing role.
- Worked in a multi-stakeholder environment.
- Has and maintains a very high level of accuracy and attention to detail even when juggling multiple priorities.
You are the sort of person that...
- Can articulate complex ideas in a simplified way and provide clear and easy to understand guidance to our clients.
- Has excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build positive relationships
- Loves to solve complex operational issues by building simple processes, identifying and using modern (online) solutions to ensure a maximum degree of automation, replacing manual human interaction wherever possible
- Takes a flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change, and goes the extra mile in order to deliver on our customer commitments
What’s in it for you (apart from the most fun and challenging ride of your life!)
- Shared ownership - Being a part of our journey means you will own a piece of Omnipresent
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local holidays
- Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for all the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are
- Company retreats: We are planning biannual company-wide retreats post COVID, and well as socials and other team building activities
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the world - We don’t care where or when you work as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows
We believe remote working is a great equaliser and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.