Hometime is the largest and fastest growing platform for flexible rental providers in the APAC region.
We partner with and empower local businesses to provide five star local services with the technology, services and economics that only large operators can access. Our unique business model means that our local partner success is our success, which we strive for across all teams on a daily basis.
We currently operate throughout Australia and New Zealand, and our team is growing fast as we consistently add new markets.
What it’s like to work at Hometime:
- We empower people to do their best work
- We believe a great business starts with great people and we leverage talent across the organisation to drive our strategy, solve complex challenges and adapt to the market
- We really do have a fantastic team who are genuinely a pleasure to work with
- Incredible learning opportunities in building and scaling a high growth technology business
- Our success depends on your success
The Customer Retention Manager will lead and oversee Hometime’s customer retention efforts. They will think strategically and develop innovative approaches to customer retention that create improved value for Hometime and enhanced experiences for customers.
The Customer Retention Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing, and evaluating Hometime’s customer retention strategy and reports directly into the Head of Growth. This role will collaborate closely with functional leaders across the business to support the communication and delivery of work aligned to Hometime’s mission, values and behaviours.
This role could be performed remotely.
The key responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Champion the design, development, and evaluation of Hometime’s customer retention strategy
- Assess, analyse, and create strategies that address factors contributing to customer churn
- Lead all our After-sales functions related to customers
- Drive the ongoing development of a customer service culture across the organisation, supported by effective policy and process frameworks and responsive customer service systems to embed best practice customer-centric behaviour
- Continually review and evolve the collection of processes Hometime uses to track, oversee and organise every interaction between the customer, Hometime, and their partners throughout the lifecycle
- Influence senior stakeholders and Hometime partners to support and deliver proposed improvements via the appropriate channels and processes
- Develop models and dashboards to share with teams and leadership to assist in understanding our customer retention performance
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. Lead generation, PED, senior management) to address customers’ needs
Preferred Qualifications & Characteristics:
- 3+ years customer lifecycle, CX or equivalent CX experience
- Strong understanding of customer research, analytics and scaled communications solutions;
- Good command and understand of data analytics and preferably modeling solutions and tools;
- Hand-on experience with leading CRM, CX and email marketing solutions;
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Experience in a high growth, fast paced company such as a startup (preferable)
- Tertiary qualification desirable
- Demonstrated ability to be able to build productive relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving abilities and structured analytical thinking
- Get-things-done mindset
- Deeply passionate about customer research, analytics and lifecycle management Highly organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Fun loving attitude