At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
Hopin is seeking a new member to join our Customer Experience team as a Customer Experience Tools Administrator. This new member is someone who is self-driven, detail oriented and ambitious! We're looking for someone with strong experience in this field, able to make decisions on the go, supportive, innovative and a team player.
We're excited to work with someone who is comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment and is happy working on a fully remote team. We're currently a company of over 450, and you will be working within the support team.
We are looking for a new teammate who can work in the EMEA or Americas time zones. Preference given to weekend availability.
- Achieve and maintain expert knowledge on our product.
- Manage and maintain the support team's multi-brand Zendesk instance.
- Knowledge and experience with multiple customer support and success tools including, but not limited to tools in Automation, Learning, Workforce Management, Quality, and customer data.
- Collect team feedback on internal tools; strategise and request new tools to be added to our toolchain.
- Partner closely with the IT, Security, and Legal teams in assessing and implementing new tools for the Support team.
- Partner closely with the Engineering team to oversee implementations of new API features across our toolset.
- Manage and maintain our collection of self-serve AI and bot automations.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer configurations and operating systems with the ability to be responsible for resolving technical issues.
- Create flows to help handle customer inquiries in a timely manner and to customer satisfaction within Zendesk.
- Communicate clearly in writing to both technical and non-technical customers with high attention to detail.
- Advise customers on how to most effectively use the platform and anticipate their needs.
- Always be friendly, helpful and supportive to customers and coworkers.
- Strategise, find common patterns and make data-driven decisions on the product and toolchain.
- Train teammates on how to use new tools; create new training for updates.
- Have a mindset geared towards the team and company goals.
- Attend team and company meetings as scheduled.
- Help improve our customer knowledge base and other support materials.
- Contribute to our internal support team resources, including writing canned responses, adding to our internal knowledge base and making suggestions for improving processes.
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Support
- 1+ years of experience working at a B2B SaaS company
- 1+ years of experience managing a Zendesk instance at a SaaS company.
- Fluent English speaker with outstanding written and verbal communication skills; ability to read, interpret and clarify customers' goals and craft thoughtful responses to help them achieve their goals
- Comfortable with customers and coworkers via video and written communication
- Tech Savvy - love software, tech and are enthusiastic to learn new platforms
- Knowledge of GDPR compliance
- Ability to teach yourself new skills, competencies and find answers on your own
- Great problem-solving abilities - assess all options before making a decision
- Exceptional organization skills - you're used to juggling multiple priorities
- Can work in a high stress fast-paced environment
- Attentive and can anticipate the needs of customers and coworkers.
- Has a positive and uplifting attitude
- Previous experience with a video platform
- Basic understanding of WebRTC and RTMP
- Deep knowledge of GDPR compliance
- Experience working at a rapidly growing startup
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Slack
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.