SuperRare is a well-funded and fast-moving startup on a mission to reinvent the art market for the digital generation. Our platform is a social marketplace for cutting edge digital/3D/VR creators and a new generation of natively-digital art collectors.
We’ve built a vibrant online economy for digital art powered by the Ethereum blockchain, with over $20M earned by artists and collectors over the past two years. We are now growing our team and looking for passionate, creative people to join us on our journey.
Community Operations at SuperRare
We're looking for an energetic, articulate and compassionate Community Operations person to help coordinate and run community-first initiatives.
Our ecosystem of artists, collectors, curators and amateurs is at the heart of SuperRare. We are looking to craft the best experience possible for community members and empower them to take an active role in shaping up the future of the platform.
The Community Operations Coordinator role will own the operations of our community-first initiatives, ranging from content to education programs to new social technologies.
What you'll do
- Join as an early member of the growing community team at SuperRare, supporting our Community Lead
- Coordinate community-run content initiatives
- Ensure the promotion and growth of community events on social platforms
- Work with the Community team, launching new programs for artists and collectors
- Work with community members spontaneously and support them in achieving their projects or ideas
- Gather community feedback and create organized write-ups to convey trends, questions, issues etc. to the team
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Having affinities with social digital environments: Twitter, Discord, Reddit, etc.
- Be a coordinator and catalyst at heart. Move fast and connect things
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills, in both technical and non-technical contexts
- Experience with crypto or desire to learn avidly about these technologies
- Ability to notice related trends and issues in the community, report and act on them
- Experience with digital art and CryptoArt
- Experience working with an online community
- Knowledge about crypto and social tools
- Passion to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment
- Experience with creative and / or crypto-focused communities is a plus
If this describes you, we'd love to hear from you!