Hometime is the largest and fastest growing platform for flexible rental providers in the APAC region.
We partner with and empower local businesses to provide five star local services with the technology, services and economics that only large operators can access. Our unique business model means that our local partner success is our success, which we strive for across all teams on a daily basis.
We currently operate throughout Australia and New Zealand, and our team is growing fast as we consistently add new markets.
What it’s like to work at Hometime:
- We empower people to do their best work
- We believe a great business starts with great people and we leverage talent across the organisation to drive our strategy, solve complex challenges and adapt to the market
- We really do have a fantastic team who are genuinely a pleasure to work with
- Incredible learning opportunities in building and scaling a high growth technology business
- Our success depends on your success
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for growing our Platform business, developing and refining our go-to-market approach and evolving our value proposition to property managers all across Australia and New Zealand.
The key responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Lead prospective and pipeline development efforts for the Hometime Platform;
- Establish meaningful relationships, understand customer goals and effectively showcase how Hometime can help achieve them.
- Support and manage new customer relationship during their initial trial and commercial negotiation process;
- Together with the team further refine our value proposition, business development processes, tools and materials;
- Help establish Hometime Platform as the leading solution for next generation short-term rental management businesses and real estate companies;
Preferred Qualifications & Characteristics:
- 3+ years of mid-market business development experience in SaaS, cloud or similar businesses;
- Strong client-facing and communication skills;
- Strong ability to takes customers perspective, understand their problems and turn them into solutions;
- Entrepreneurial mindset and passion for new robust products and solutions;
- Experience in a high growth, fast paced company such as a startup is a plus;
- Experience in proptech or broader real estate industry is a plus;
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to foster relationships through spoken and written communication
- Ability to convey complex data driven insights in simple terms to non technical partners
- Demonstrated ability to be able to build productive relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving abilities and analytical thinking
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Fun loving attitude