Curebase is the leading software platform for designing and executing "decentralized" clinical trials. We let any patient, anywhere in the world, contribute to critical medical research. We are reinventing a highly traditional $45B market, enabling drug and device companies to increase the volume, quality and speed of data collection from patients regardless of location. COVID-19 tailwinds have created massive demand for telemedicine and home-based trials, with 2 new FDA guidance letters and a major, positive industry mindset shift that will only accelerate this year.
About the Position
We’re looking for a Business Development Manager who’s ready to warm up prospects and generate new business to help grow the company. This individual will be responsible for handling the entire sales process, from lead generation to closing.
You will report directly to the VP of Business Development and have career coaching and mentorship opportunities with the COO and CEO.
- Owning the entire inside sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Generating outbound leads
- Creating and experimenting with the lead gen process in order to increase conversion rates
- Developing sales strategies/models and evaluating their effectiveness
- Building long-term business relationships with potential customers by talking to and educating them through the sales process
- Forecasting sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied and referenceable customers
- Autonomously managing your workload and effectively reporting on progress when needed
- 2-6 years of sales experience, including internships!
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Familiarity or experience with Hubspot or other CRM platform
- You’re a hunter, since you’ll be responsible for generating and maintaining business relationships
- You’re coachable yet independent, capable of learning new concepts and applying them in real-time
- Comfortable with, or are quick to learn and master, productivity and web presentation tools
- Passionate about connecting people with solutions that make their lives easier
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Unlimited career growth opportunity