Do you want to use your science/engineering skills and business acumen to change medical research for the better?
If you answered "yes", then the Clinical Business Development Associate role at Curebase is for you! We are a decentralized clinical trial platform, taking medical research out of the traditional hospital settings and bringing it directly to patients at home and with their own doctors. Our software allows any patient to contribute to medical research, and any healthcare provider to contribute to cutting-edge research. Our clinical trials reach more diverse patients, faster, and at lower cost than traditional clinical trials, and it has never been more important than now during the COVID-19 crisis. We are a fast-paced, high growth company looking for people that have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to grow with us.
What you'll do:
As a business development associate at a growing startup, you'll play a critical role in growing the future of our company. You will:
- Identify new potential customers and individuals at Sponsors and CROs that could benefit from a decentralized clinical trials solution like Curebase.
- Reach out to potential customers via LinkedIn, email, networks, and any creative means at your disposal.
- Set up meetings with potential customers and introduce them to Curebase.
- Create and manage materials for customers such as presentations, legal documents, customer information requests, RFPs, etc.
BS or BA (ideally in life sciences or engineering)
Ideal qualifications include:
- Business acumen and interest in sales
- Self-starter and takes initiative
- Mission driven to improve lives in meaningful ways
- Personable, passionate, and strong communicator
- Enjoys networking and new challenges
- Interest or experience in healthcare
- Minor or coursework in business
- Experience with clinical studies
- Familiarity with clinical trials and the market
- Well-networked in healthcare