We are looking forenthusiastic junior software engineers to join our experienced Analytics and Data Platform engineering teams respectively. Your primary focus will be to learn our codebases andtech stack, andassist with all functions of software coding and design - all while continually striving toimprove your coding and design skills.
If you havegood working knowledge of basic programming languages, a passion forlearning new technologies quickly, and the ability to work in a team environment, we want to hear from you!
What will you be doing?
As with many young companies, your responsibilities will change over time. Here are some of the responsibilities we expect you to take on as a BackendEngineer:
- Supporting the rest of the team in improving the quality of our main web application.
- Gathering and processing large volumes of data, you'll play a meaningful role in improving a backend that processes very high volumes of raw data.
- Staying up to date with the latest trends in technology.
- Good knowledge of the fundamentals of software development – how to structure programs and decompose problems, when to apply patterns, and understand how and whento select the right paradigm for a task.
- You have experience with SQL and 2 (or more) programming languages.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Speaking English fluently.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Ruby.
- Experience with PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Rust.
- You're passionate about programming. You know how to run existingcode, not just code new stuff.
- You're eager to learnnew technologies and best practices.
- You’re always up for pairing and tackling problems with your colleagues.
What is it like to work at ChartMogul?
- You’ll join the adventures of an early-stage company and experience what it means to have a job that’s incredibly impactful.
- You’ll become part of a team of nice, awesome, and highly dedicated people that all have the same mission: Helping companies to build better businesses.
- You’ll receive a great salary pack (market or upmarket).
Please note, we are only accepting applicants that are based in the EU.