MobyMax is an Educational Technology company that creates unique, individualized education plans for students in all K-8 subjects. Used in over 73% of all K-8 schools in the United States with over 22 million students registered, MobyMax allows students to make tremendous progress while having fun! MobyMax creates global, research-powered curriculums that enable every child to learn twice as fast.
We are looking for talented Automation QA engineers living in Eastern Europe who want to join our engineering team in building the future of education technology.
The position is remote allowing you to work from the comfort of your home, and requires the ability to read, write and speak in English. Our developers work 9am - 6pm EET.
We use Slack for most communication including voice calls so you must have conversational English skills.
Skills & Requirements
- AQA experience, 5+ years
- Experience implementing independent e2e tests, test data preparation
- Java 8-11 and OOP design, 5+ years
- Java Spring framework a plus
- Experience with TestNG or JUnit, xUnit libraries, and implementing test listeners
- Experience implementing concurrent thread safe java code, parallel test execution
- Expert with Selenium v3
- Experience with Selenide library will be a plus
- Experience with Maven
- Experience with reporting tools like Allure, Extent report, Report Portal or similar
- Experience with CI/CD: Jenkins, groovy pipelines
- Experience with Selenium Grid / (cloud providers like Browserstack, Sauce Labs with be a plus)
- Work from home
- A computer that is not older than 3 years
- High speed internet
- Clear microphone / headset
- Willing to work 45 hours per week
- Work 9am to 6pm in the Eastern European Timezone (Europe)