With so many companies transitioning to remote work, what we offer is more relevant than ever, and we are growing fast!
You’ll be creating the foundation for streamlined processes, automation, and integration of applications with the objective of providing our customers with a first class, smooth, fast, easy service experience. You will be working alongside Operations and Product and your experience will be leveraged to improve processes and remove manual interactions where desirable.
You have an interest in innovative technologies and practical experience from applying these to business processes and challenges. You are naturally curious, customer oriented, and easily discover ways to simplify and improve how business operations function. We believe you have experience that covers systems, tools, processes and business. You have analytical ability, a structured approach, a problem solving mindset that you couple with initiative and drive.
Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live.
Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time consuming to employ workers internationally. At Omnipresent, we’re cutting this complexity and providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a simplified, cost effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we’re building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
Our company is growing quickly and well-functioning, effective Operations are fundamental to provide customers with exceptional value and a first class service experience. At the same time, increased efficiency will allow the business to scale and run with greater speed. You will help us take our current processes and operational framework to the next level, introducing automation and aiding in both simplification and in the removal of manual tasks:
- We are looking for someone with 3 to 5 years experience with ideally someone who has seen several implementations and contexts
Create ‘runnable’ processes where one action is sufficient to trigger next step (no reason to update in other areas, no need to move documents, no need to redo manual data entry)
- Remove repetitive manual data entries in multiple systems – integrate basic applications
- Remove manual document movement, create extraction scripts to get key data points from internal systems, etc.
- Better use of triggers, notifications, signals, flags, etc.
Support process redesign/simplification and accelerate work related to integration and automation
- Automate checklists and quality controls
- Expedite invoicing protocols
- Expedite interactions with external parties
- Implement automatic operational performance metrics
- Prepare for future service module integration, and for product integration. Drive data migration efforts (moving data from one application to another, platform, etc.) including master data management
- Work closely with every other department to input into product, customer onboarding, using feedback from the market to drive improvements and provide insights. In addition to improving customer value this will allow work with Finance and Sales and facilitate also their process interactions
You’ve done some of these things..
- Effectively leveraged application to application integration or intelligent automation in a start-up environment
- Successfully prepared businesses for velocity and scale.
- Worked with value stream mapping and process simplification to create blueprints and facilitate future incorporation of manual processes into systems and software
- Low-tech and/or no-code automation and robotization of manual tasks and repetitive tasks ensuring higher quality, less errors, quicker service fulfillment
- Used a combination of processes and tools to increase internal capacity
You are the sort of person that..
- Can articulate complex ideas in a simplified way and provide clear and easy to understand guidance internally
- Loves to solve complex operational issues by building simple processes, identifying and using modern solutions to ensure desired degree of automation, replacing manual human interaction wherever required
- Understands tools similar to UiPath, BluePrism, Pega Robotics, Automation Anywhere, Contextor, other no or low-code tools such as Zapier, and has the ability to learn tools, systems and business processes as needed
- Is a results-oriented, self-starting problem solver with initiative and drive.
- Has analytical ability and a structured approach
- Understands how to practically balance technical requirements/possibilities with customer value and business needs
- Has an interest in other technologies such as machine learning, chatbots, etc. and with perspectives on database management, agile methodologies, business intelligence, process optimization, etc.
- Understands master data management, IT architecture, data integrity and compliance
What’s in it for you (apart from the most fun and challenging ride of your life!)
- Shared ownership - Being a part of our journey means you will own a piece of Omnipresent
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local holidays - although we’re not too prescriptive!
- Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for all the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are
- Company retreats: We are planning biannual company-wide retreats post COVID, and well as socials and other team building activities
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the world - We don’t care where or when you work as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows
We believe remote working is a great equaliser and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.