Keyrock is expanding!
Keyrock was founded in 2017 and has quickly grown from 3 to over 30 people today. As an industry recognized liquidity provider and market maker, Keyrock is a leading European creator of algorithmic trading technology in the digital asset space.
With VC backing and a constantly expanding client base, Keyrock is one of Belgium’s fastest-growing fintech companies, offering a service used around the world.
We are looking for:
An experienced developer with a background in low-level programming languages and motivation to learn Rust to support the development of our trading algorithms.
Background and experience
- Experience in building algorithmic trading technology
- Broad experience (5 years +) in coding in C++, C#, Java or similar
- Deep understanding of the full web technology stack (eg. HTTP, cookies, asset loading, caching, REST, websockets, gRPC, etc.)
- Full understanding of financial markets, order books and trading
Competences and personality
- Motivated to learn Rust
- Capable of having a helicopter view understanding of trading strategies
- Willingness to make suggestions and ability to communicate effectively
- Develop new features and trading algorithms
- Implement financial logic on multiple Keyrock microservices
- Propose improvements to Keyrock’s algorithms
- Construct resilient financial trading systems
Our recruitment philosophy
We believe the most important aspect of our recruitment process is self-awareness: we are looking for people who have a clear understanding of themselves and what they are looking for in their professional career. That means that we expect to work with people who not only have the right skills, but who have also made the conscious decision to look for a company in our industry and with our characteristics.
- A competitive salary package, including benefits that you choose and manage according to your needs and those of your family (car/bike, meal vouchers, phone and internet subscription, health insurance, 25 days off, etc.)
- Complete autonomy in your time management thanks to flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely
- The freedom to create your own entrepreneurial experience by being part of a team of people in search of excellence who all receive stock options from the first year
- A ton of fun in a thriving and multicultural environment, with colleagues enjoying regular team building activities
Keyrock offers you both a career and a large range of benefits that we will gladly discuss in the course of the application process.