What is Pathrise?
Pathrise (YC W18) is an online program for tech professionals that provides 1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help anyone land their next job. On top of that, we're built around aligned incentives. Fellows only pay when they get hired and start working at a job first.
Every day we are expanding our team and our services. We are looking for individuals who are ready to jump into a new role with us. We are a flourishing team and we really enjoy working together to improve our fellows chances of getting the jobs of their dreams! If this sounds like something you'd be interested we’d like the opportunity to get to know you more.
We seek to uplift job seekers in their careers and help them fulfill their hopes, ambitions, and livelihoods. Read more about why we’re driven to do this in our manifesto.
We’re looking to hire a full time Admissions Manager to ensure a positive candidate experience and increase conversion of program enrollment for eligible leads. This role is a perfect fit for a high-energy individual with outstanding communication, honed customer service and sales skills, and a passion for our mission. You would be managing the enrollment and free trial retention of eligible candidates in 1-2 of our industry tracks.
What You'll Do
- Provide a consultative approach to candidates wanting to join Pathrise by understanding the different offerings of the Pathrise program (e.g. explain our curriculum and program details, answer candidate questions via email and conduct informational and sales-focused phone calls)
- Conduct onboarding and sales calls and ensure prospective fellows sign Pathrise's program agreement
- Build positive relationships with fellows during their trial periods, checking in regularly to ensure increased conversion rates to our program
- Uphold a high standard of customer support to all candidates interested in Pathrise and provide an inclusive admissions experience for all candidates, regardless of whether we extend them an offer or not to join the program
- Become a resident expert in 1-2 of our industry tracks, developing relationships with our part-time and full-time mentors and knowing the ins-and-outs of the curriculum and selling points within each track
- Work closely with our Admissions team to support Pathrise’s growth goals!
Who You Are
- Passionate about Pathrise’s mission (see our manifesto)
- 2+ years of experience in a sales or business development role
- Proven track record of working with various software systems including but not limited to: Salesforce, Pardot, Slack, GSuite, Asana, Airtable, as well as the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to balance creative and critical thinking to act quickly and efficiently
- Collaborative, dependable, and enthusiastic both internally and with our fellows
- Proven track record of hitting monthly/quarterly KPI’s
- Exceptional time management and multitasking abilities while maintaining a customer-centric focus and meticulous attention to detail
Preferred But Not Required
- Former experience or interest in admissions, mentorship, education, career development and/or startups
- Former experience or knowledge of our six industry areas: software engineering, data science, product management, product design, sales, and marketing
- Experience working with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Understanding of current US Visa requirements
- 100% remote work now and in the future!
- Flexible working hours
- Great health, dental and vision benefits
- Yearly growth target bonuses and equity
- Competitive salary and commission
- Unlimited PTO
- Professional development stipends
- Bi-annual team building events and monthly virtual happy hours
Pathrise is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Pathrise does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Pathrise also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Pathrise will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you are also interested in the fellowship, please apply here: https://www.pathrise.com/apply.