Join us in changing an entire industry
We need you to help us shape the future of air freight! At cargo.one we believe that we can only win as a team, and we want you to make an impact with us!
🏆 What’s the opportunity?
cargo.one is the digital platform for freight forwarders to search, compare and book air freight capacities across airlines. We are proud to have a product our customers love to use, which has allowed us to win over 300 freight forwarding companies as customers in our first year in the market.
We are now building a world-class sales organization to accelerate our growth. As an Account Executive, you will be a key member of the team leading the growth of cargo.one by acquiring new customers.
⚠️ This position is remote. The caveat is that you must be based within one of the listed countries here for us to be able to employ you remotely.
🕵🏼♀️ What you’ll be doing?
- Take ownership of the full sales process to increase sales and customers.
- Work with potential and current users to understand the industry and customer requirements.
- Develop your pipeline through active outreach and relationship management.
- Conduct in-depth demos that show how we solve the biggest pain points of our customers.
- Maintain great relationships with customers by providing continued support, assistance, and guidance.
- Be the voice of the customer and collaborate with other internal teams to ensure we keep the customer at the core of our product.
- Manage and track all activity in our CRM, keeping all documentation up to date.
- Provide forecasts and reporting on customer acquisition and developments in the funnel.
- Work closely with the head of sales to continue to optimise the sales process for your market.
🙋🏽♀️ What you’ll need
- Have experience as a Sales Development Representative or Account Executive in the sale of software.
- Ideally, you have experience in high-velocity or transactional sales.
- You are great with people and have strong communication skills.
- You are a self-starter and work result-oriented.
- You want to grow and learn.
- You have strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- You take the initiative and work autonomously with minimal guidance.
- You are native in Spanish and fluent in English.
What you can expect from cargo.one? We think you’ll enjoy working at cargo.one. Here are just a few of the things that we think make it a great place to work:
- The chance to contribute from day 1 with plenty of room for career progression.
- The opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing organization that’s changing an industry.
- An extremely steep learning curve working alongside an ambitious and international team
- MacBook or ThinkPad, the choice is yours – whatever helps you get your job done, we’ve got you covered.
- Work within a fully-remote setup
If something important isn't on this list, let us know.