RebelMouse is providing an exciting opportunity to individuals who love technology and are adept at translating product capabilities into solutions that solve problems for key stakeholders. You’ll engage these individuals, and then convey the right ideas, concepts, and synergies that bring new client opportunities to life. This is a chance to work closely with the Chief Strategy Officer and CEO to learn, collaborate, and grow tremendously.
We love people who bring value beyond their core expertise, who care about ideas and concepts, and who want their voice to be heard. We’re a small team, so you won’t be treated like a cog in the machine. We want you to love scalable solutions and actively take part in the creative process of driving company growth.This is a full-time, remote-only position with competitive perks.
Who We’re Looking For
The right candidate will be ready to efficiently engage in outbound sales efforts and spread the word about our amazing product. The chosen candidate should feel very comfortable making new connections via email and LinkedIn, as these are the primary ways you will generate new leads. If you are an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive, and you’re not afraid of rejection from prospects, then we’d love to meet you.This is a position for someone who has a passion for learning, loves fast-paced work environments, thinks outside of the box instead of waiting for solutions to be handed to them, and continuously exceeds expectations.
- Generate new leads and qualify incoming demand from website inquiries, referrals, and other channels
- Establish contact, develop relationships, and adhere to follow-up best practices with discipline; communicate with prospects via email, social networks, and phone
- Help organize webinars, workshops, speaking event opportunities for senior management, and other similar outreach activities
- Maintain accurate lead and account records in the CRM while adhering to all required processes and workflows
- Understand client challenges and goals in order to facilitate client success
- Prioritize tasks to meet business goals, grow the client base, and complete other tasks as assigned in a timely and accurate manner; attention to detail is key
- Communicate in a prompt manner internally and externally; be available to work during U.S. and European time zones as needed
- Operate in a professional manner with limited supervision due to the remote nature of the position; hit clearly defined targets and goals through self motivation
- Stay abreast of new, relevant web technologies and industry trends
- 3+ years experience in client-facing roles doing account development and/or sales
- Experience explaining new, disruptive solutions — both the strategic benefits and practical use cases — and have a thirst for consuming and understanding a steady stream of new product updates on a weekly basis
- Experience using Salesforce or other similar CRMs
- Familiarity with Google Apps (e.g., Docs, Drive, Gmail, Hangouts, Sheets, Slides)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable high-speed internet access