The AcceleRev Ad Ops Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day ad operations of our program’s largest client. This person has a high attention to detail in implementing and optimizing direct and programmatic revenue and has a proven track record of increasing revenue through their strategic approach to yield optimization. Highly analytical, this person will proactively leverage data to identify issues in delivery and opportunities to increase revenue. The AcceleRev Ad Ops Specialist will report to the AcceleRev Program Director.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for our largest AcceleRev client, fielding questions, responding to requests, and managing expectations in a way that always prioritizes an exemplary customer service.
- Traffic ad campaigns (including direct sold, house, PMP deals), monitor performance and optimize delivery.
- Analyze programmatic data and reporting on a near daily basis to identify areas of opportunity, trends, and risks.
- Vet new monetization opportunities by assessing the balance between potential revenue growth and site experience, ensuring opportunities are grounded in “does this opportunity match with the overall user goals of the site”.
- Compile implementation requirements for new partner or platform integrations, working alongside the engineering team to properly QA and launch new initiatives.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with third party vendors part of 10up’s Open Bidding stack, as well as the client’s Prebid partners.
- Regularly evaluate platform performance and industry trends to proactively identify new opportunities and needs for the client. Be forward-thinking in data collection tactics as third-party cookies die down and what the future of audience targeting looks like for both server-side and client-side based revenue models.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and last-minute requests with confidence and composure — setting the right expectations to ensure the best possible outcomes.
- Expert with Google Ad Manager.
- At least two years experience in ad operations including trafficking, yield management, and private marketplace deals.
- At least two years experience in programmatic optimization and header bidding including Open Bidding (previously EBDA), Prebid.js, and other third party wrappers.
- Awareness of current and future industry trends, and knowledge of key campaign performance indicators.
- Passion to improve the digital media ecosystem.
- Consistently leverage a solutions-focused mindset to productively collaborate with clients, teams, and third party vendors to efficiently solve problems and move teams forward.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly with internal teams and clients across a variety of media e.g. video conferences, Slack, in-person, etc.
Nice to Have
- WordPress experience preferred.
- Ability to understand and educate others on ad-serving technology and even ad code.
- Familiarity with Google Docs, Teamwork (project management tools).
- Experience working in a distributed environment is appreciated.
10up has been making the web better by finely crafting websites and tools for content creators since 2011. With ~200 experts in digital strategy and management, software engineering, user experience and interactive design, cloud infrastructure, and audience and revenue optimization; we’re big enough to conquer any challenge, and small enough to care. 10up is committed to the ideal of a diverse and inclusive workplace, welcoming anyone and everyone who shares and lives our core business values. We look forward to connecting with you!