Apply for position
About the team
- Our team works with people from 25 countries. We are all so different and it’s so cool.
- We value a sense of humor and strive for life balance.
- Always interesting tasks and strong challenges.
- Furthermore, our meetings are super fun, energizing and not boring.
- You will have our full support, whether it be questions about code or life.
Whatyou will do:
- Developing sites with CSS3, JS and HTML5 help
- Optimizing for Google's core web vitals performance
- Delivering pixel-perfect design implementation
- Integrate ads and different 3rd party partners
- Everyday Challenges
- Actively troubleshoot any issues
- Flexible Work Hours
- 15 days PTO and 10 paid holidays (per year)
- Paid sick days
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Keen in CSS3
- Solid experience in building different layouts
- Experience delivering pixel-perfect design implementation
- Ads setup experience
- A tendency to clean and logical code
- Passion to Design
- Good grasp in SEO optimizations
- Experience in accessibility support
- Sense of humor
- Positive attitude and client communications skills
- Availability in the EST/EDT time zone